We made Lens Inserts to fit seamlessly with your Quest 2 VR device. Our custom-crafted prescription lenses are lightweight and come treated with a high-quality, no-glare coating for a truly immersive gaming experience.
PREMIUM LENS: Experience every detail of the virtual world with stunning clarity.
REDUCES GLARE: The lens coating minimizes glare, letting you focus on every detail.
EASY TO INSTALL: Step-by-step instructions guide you through the simple setup.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION:
- Each insert has an (L) or (R) marked on the plastic ring.
- Install the left ring over the left headset lens.
- You should feel a 'click' when the inserts are securely in place.
- Install the right ring over the right headset lens.
- Double-check your installation and make sure the lenses are installed comfortably.
- Be sure to adjust the IPD for a clear image and comfortable fit.
- The Quest 2 Fit Pack may be used for additional comfort.
BLUE LIGHT FILTERS: Our cutting-edge blue light filter technology can block most of the blue light emits from the VR screens. While most of our competitors’ blue light filter may create yellow tint, our VR WAVE filter manages to block most of the blue light without affecting the color tone. Enjoy your VR experience with zero alterations with VR WAVE.
Enjoy your VR experience today with this magnetic Oculus Quest 2 prescription lenses adapter. The lenses bring the best performance out of your Oculus headset as their ultimate clarity makes virtual becomes reality. No more discomforting nose bump, and protect your oculus lens from scratches thanks to this sturdy Oculus lenses adaptor.
Swift installation which can be done in less than 5 seconds. The product comes with a magnetic mount and magnetic lenses. First put the mount on the headset’s lens, then simply put the lenses onto the magnetic mount, then lenses will stay on the mount firmly. When sharing the headset among friends and family, simply take off the lenses at ease and the Oculus headset are prescription-free.
The anti-glare filter helps reducing the reflection of the screen onto the lenses, thus reducing the glare, improving the clarity when VR.